dnepr • since 2015
You can purchase a gift certificate for the Permanent Makeup service too.
ARE PERMANENT MAKEUP SERVICES SUIT ME?
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PROCEDURE?
in the area of eyebrows, henna and paint should be postponed. Avoid procedures that can irritate the skin in the area of pigmentation.
In the case of permanent lip makeup, refrain from the services of aesthetic medicine (augmentation).
Before the procedure, the lips should be moisturized as much as possible.
SHOULD THE PROCEDURE BE REPEATED?
- basic procedure;
Correction of permanent makeup is done not earlier than a month after the first procedure. Without making a correction, the permanent makeup procedure is incomplete.
HOW LONG DOES PERMANENT MAKEUP LAST?
HOW LONG DOES PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURE TAKE?
I ALREADY HAVE PERMANENT MAKEUP, I WANT TO RENEW IT. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW?
both in-person and online (by sending us a photo of the area on a convenient messenger).
IS THE PROCEDURE PAINFUL?
Absolute contraindications are:
- high temperature;
- period of exacerbation of any disease;
- insulin-dependent form of diabetes mellitus;
- diseases associated with a significant decrease in blood clotting (thrombopathy, hemophilia);
- the presence of keloid and hypertrophic scars in the affected area;
- грамотно проведенная процедура перманентного макияжа, не приводит к рубцеванию кожи, но при малейшем несоблюдении технологии, либо при неправильном уходе в период заживления (попытки преждевременно удалить струп («корочки»), риск образования рубцов многократно увеличивается;
- psoriatic rash in the affected area;
- renal and hepatic failure;
- the period of radiation and chemotherapy in the treatment of cancer;
- mental disorders;
- AIDS, HIV, hepatitis;
- with permanent lip makeup: herpes in the work area at the stage of exacerbation;
- with permanent eyelid makeup: conjunctivitis;
- severe allergic reactions;
- pustular rash in the affected area;
- alcohol or drug intoxication;
- difficult pregnancy.
- high blood pressure;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- allergic reactions. In this case, it makes sense to do
allergic test for painkillers and pigment, which were planned to be used during the procedure;
- alcohol intake on the eve of the procedure. May significantly reduce the effectiveness of anesthetics;
- the presence of tumors of unknown etiology in the affected area. The procedure can be performed, but only if the tumors are not affected to avoid trauma;
- diseases of the immune system or general reduced immune
- rehabilitation period after surgery;
- conducting a permanent make-up procedure during rehabilitation after some traumatic cosmetic procedures in the affected area (peels, dermabrasion);
- carrying out the procedure of permanent make-up during the course of
some drugs (corticosteroids, strong antibiotics, anticoagulants, vitamin A).
При приеме этих препаратов возможно снижение эффекта от процедуры. Цвет перманентного макияжа может значительно искажаться, а то и вовсе не «лечь».